Sunday, June 6, 2010

Yeaah Boyeeee







Finally quasi-finished with the "Portrait" series. I was waiting for my son to get home and back to work on his stencilling to bring this series full circle. He really makes some intricate designs. It easy to tell that he is the product of two artists. I am a sucker for texture which explains the other two and the light is too hard to resist so that explains the cliche at the bottom. A decent undertaking that awaits a place to hang (hint, hint, hint !)

Glad to back in the swing of things overall. We are cancelling our home phone and television and THAT makes me very excited. I went for about 4 years in the 80's with the only thing I watched was the Indy 500 and MAYBE the Daytona 500. I can't wait to recoup all of the time I have wasted for all of these years and apply it to various and sundry ART projects. I am very stoked and all of y'all should be VERY afraid.

very afraid


No comments: