Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mas




The last one is ultimately the direction in which I think I will go, but it is early yet in the discovery phase, and thusly, we will ALL have to wait. Basically, a B&W with spray and textured whilst wet. Not the greatest photo but I was in a bit of a rush. I was hit with a real art school '80s vibe while painting. I can't say if that was good or bad. I'll blame listening to Depeche Mode.

Still am bewildered about what is going on with life in general. I can't tell if I am an active participant or simply sleepwalking through the chaos that swirls about my day. It has been said that all the employees at my job suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and that there has to be something better somewhere else. People have left, but most have returned for better or worse. I was told this past week that I was "old" and that things will get better when the young guys get up to speed. Newsflash....the old guy is keeping this ship upright. I don't see the young guys sticking it out to the end. I see a lot of "80%ers," people that do 80% of the job and stop, feeling that they are done. This is causing no end to my stress and chagrin. I have to be better than that. I have to complete my assignments. If I have to complete yours as well, I might as well do it all.

Was Boxer a fool ? Or simply a company horse ?

I'll find out when the knacker wagon comes for me.

Be unafraid of creation. It could possibly be the only thing keeping you sane.

No comments: